BlueStacks App Player is a great cloud-based cross-platform, that helps you to play all games and use all Android apps on Windows OS. It`s very convenient, but sometimes there can pop up problems with program working as on a tablet or smartphone. Let`s talk about bluestacks error retrieving information from server rpc, its causes and methods of fixing this bug.
First, BlueStacks server error pops up in cases when you use too old version of the program on your PC. In addition, there can be cache data, that causing problems with connection to the server. Therefore, I can offer you five methods for solution of server error bluestacks rpc.
The easiest way to resolve BlueStacks error retrieving information from server is reinstallation or updating version of the program. You need to remove old version of the program, download fresh BlueStacks and install it. This method helps to resolve the problem in 60 percent of cases. If you are in the other 40 percent, try next method.
In this case, you open BlueStacks emulator and go to Settings BlueStacks ⇛Advanced Settings ⇛ Apps, where you need to choose each installed application and clear its useless cache data by pressing “Clear Cache”.
If everything was done right, this problem won`t bother you anymore. Didn`t help again? Moving to the next method.
There is no difficulties, you open Settings BlueStacks ⇛Advansed Settings ⇛Accounts ⇛ Google and delete your account by opening additional menu and pressing “Remove account”.
After that, you can create new account and download apps without BlueStacks error retrieving information from server.
This method is consist in opening Settings BlueStacks ⇛ Advanced Settings ⇛ Apps. There you need to find and stop Play Market app by pressing “Force Stop”. Then clear all cache, data, uninstall application update. After that return to All Apps, pick Google Play Services and Google Services Framework, do the same manipulations as for Play Market app, and disable these apps.
Go to Settings BlueStacks ⇛ Advansed Settings ⇛Accounts ⇛Google and remove all ticks in front of Google App sync. Close BlueStacks on your PC and run it again. Set back removed ticks in Account ⇛ Google and restart BlueStacks one more time.
Bluestacks error retrieving information from server will disappear.
This method is much easier than previous. You need to open context menu of BlueStacks Notification icon and choose “Report Problem”. Select in a new window type of problem – “Error retrieving information” or “RPC error”. After that “Troubleshoot Window” will open, you just need to press Ok. Everything will be fixed automatically.
Hope you resolve the problem BlueStacks error retrieving information from server on your PC. If you have any questions or another solution for this problem, tell about it in comments bellow. Good luck!)